Friday, January 9, 2009

Funniest Moment.. ;D


I believe that everyone have ever experienced their own funniest moment. Actually there are many funniest moment I have experienced but this is the one I most remember. It was happened last year during the Christmas sale, me and my friend hanging out together at Mid Valley for shopping. After we have by our needs and wants, I feel so hungry and we decide to have a lunch at fast food restaurant called Mc Donald's. In the whole day many funniest and happy moment happened like I reprove a girl that I think is my fren, but she's not. My friend laughing at me, I feel so ashamed and I plan to shock her. After we buy our lunch, I hiding behind the wall and I think the girl across is my fren and I shock her....Ha!!!! the girl hold a tray contain their set of lunch and the tray escape from his hand, she really shocked and shouting. That girl really angrily me and I ask for his appologize. My friend at the back laughing me again. Hm...it really funny and embrassing me. Hahaha!!serve me right.

No comments:

Post a Comment